Milwaukee Raccoon Removal & Control Services
Low Cost, Professional Raccoon Removal Services
In the Milwaukee area, raccoons are one of most common pests for the hospitality industry and apartment/condominium complexes. Raccoons are medium sized rodents and infamous dumpster divers. They're nocturnal scavengers who will stick around restaurants, hotels, and anywhere with outdoor community dumpsters. Raccoons will often carry diseases and can be a general nuissance to the communities they depend on.
Check out our raccoon identification guide for more info.
How to prevent raccoons.
- Secure all trash and garbage bins.
- Bring all pet food, bird seed, etc. inside.
- Rake up any fallen berries and nuts.
- Put a fence around your yard/property.
How to get rid of raccoons.
- Remove or make food source inaccessible.
- Identify any potential shelter (barns, sheds, attic, etc.) and close off any openings.
- Trim trees and remove any access to the roof.
- Cover chimneys with caps or metal screens.
- If you don't already have one, buy a dog.
You'll probably realize how difficult it can be to get rid of these clever critters. If you're struggling to get the results you want, hire a raccoon pest control professional.
Why is it best to have raccoons removed?
Raccoons may present a variety of health hazards that are best to have removed from your community.
Some of these hazards include:
- Carrying rabies that may be transmitted to humans.
- Raccons can also act as carriers for fleas, ticks, and lice.
- Racoon droppings may contain roundworm eggs that can be severly damaging to children.
Milwaukee Raccoon Removal
Raccoons will make their home wherever they want. If there's a reliable food supply, adequate shelter, and enough time for them to be active while avoiding human interaction, they have everything they need. They are opportunistic by nature and not picky at all.
If you see a raccoon digging through your dumpster or around your home or business, chances are they're not alone. Raccoons will often live in small groups, especially while raising a litter. As long as there's food for them to eat, they will not leave voluntarily. Your only chance is to have them removed by a Milwaukee pest control specialist.
Milwaukee Raccoon Control for Homes and Businesses
If you have a raccoon problem around your home or office, the best course of action is to contact a professional Milwaukee raccoon control specialist like A-Landlords Pest Management. Not only do we have the experience to safely deal with the infestation, but techniques and materials that have proven to work.